Monday, April 19, 2010

No News Is... No News?

Hate to say it folks, but there is no news to report right now. It's hard to work on this book full time when you already have a full time job. That said, without going into heavy details, I do have a new contact who might be able to help me out and I'm going to be visiting a college campus soon to speak with their publishing end. It's not that I need someone to give me a bunch of money, in fact I don't need an advance or anything, I just need someone who can vouch for my legitimacy to potential interviewees. Hopefully I'll find that help somewhere. Until then, I'll do my best with what I was born with, my wonderful ability to annoy people until they agree to talk with me. I'll also try to find a better way to say that. How about "Dave is truly determined and lets his perseverance shine through in his ongoing pursuit to author this book." That's better I think. I'll be back with more details soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment